Rectangle Trampoline Reviews
Why should you choose a rectangle trampoline instead of say, a round one? In this review article we’re going to discuss the advantages of owning a rectangle trampoline, and review the best ones available on the market so that you can be happy with your trampoline for many years to come.
- 1 Advantages of a Rectangle Trampoline
- 2 What else to consider when shopping for the best rectangular trampolines?
- 3 What Will Your Rectangular Trampoline Be Used For?
- 4 Who Will be Using The Rectangle Trampoline?
- 5 How Much Weight Can A Rectangular Trampoline Bear?
- 6 Trampoline Safety Enclosures and Nets
- 7 Thick, Durable Trampoline Pads
- 8 Reviews of The Best Rectangular Trampolines
- 8.1 Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure, 15-Feet
- 8.2 Upper Bounce Easy Assemble “Spacious” Rectangular Trampoline with Fiber Flex Enclosure Feature 9 x 15 ft
- 8.3 Summit 14′ Rectangle Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
- 8.4 Mega Outdoor Rectangle Trampoline with Fiber Flex Enclosure System
- 8.5 Upper Bounce 8′ X 14′ Gymnastics Style, Rectangular Trampoline
Advantages of a Rectangle Trampoline
Rectangle trampolines are usually the standard used in gymnastics training and competitions. There are several reasons for this:
- Even Bounce Over The Entire Surface
Rectangular trampolines provide the most even bounce over their entire surface. This means a safer bounce with more control for children and adults alike. For gymnastics students, rectangular trampolines are great for learning and practising on a trampoline similar to those used in competitions.
- Deeper, Softer Bounce
A rectangle trampoline also offers a deeper bounce and is more gentle on body joints. This means everyone in the family, from five years old to 50 years, can have fun on a rectangular trampoline!
- Higher Bounce
This, of course, promises epic fun and fancy moves in midair if your rectangular trampoline is for private home use. If it’s used as a training trampoline, a higher bounce means greater opportunity for students to master and perfect challenging flips, somersaults and moves.
Whether you’re a parent looking for a healthy and fun-filled activity for the kids or a gymnastics coach searching for the best trampolines at the most affordable prices, a rectangle trampoline could be one of smartest choices you make for your kids, students and sometimes wallet.
What else to consider when shopping for the best rectangular trampolines?
To ensure safe, good fun, here’s a helpful list of things to consider when buying a rectangle trampoline.
What Will Your Rectangular Trampoline Be Used For?
Trampolining can be one of the most enjoyable and fun ways to to work off excess calories, strengthen muscles and joints and cultivate better flexibility. If you’ll be predominately using your rectangle trampoline for fitness purposes, it’d be practical to choose one that is specially created for that. This is because fitness trampolines usually come with handrails, bars and electronic devices to help you keep track of the number of bounces or calories burnt, letting you get more out of your trampolining experience.
Who Will be Using The Rectangle Trampoline?
If you’re buying the rectangle trampoline for your kids, it’s important to choose one that comes with safety enclosures or nets. If you’ll be the the one hogging it most of the time, it’d be wise to go for one with a lower rebound surface so there will be less impact on your bones and joints.
Size matters too. Generally, six feet trampolines are meant for kids while anything 10 feet and above is more suitable for teenagers and adults.
How Much Weight Can A Rectangular Trampoline Bear?
Having too many happy people jumping on a trampoline not made to sustain that kind of weight is one of the surest ways to cause malfunctions, or worse, falls and accidents. Always make sure you check the weight limit of a trampoline before purchasing it to ensure anyone who jumps on it will be safe.
Trampoline Safety Enclosures and Nets
Safety should be top priority for every parent shopping for rectangle trampolines. From the era of safety net-free trampolines to too many people jumping in all at once, trampoline safety has improved by leaps and bounds. Most decent rectangular trampolines nowadays come with safety enclosures or nets that prevent children from accidentally falling off the trampoline when playing on it.
Thick, Durable Trampoline Pads
These are thick pads placed around the rectangle trampoline to protect you from hitting the springs and hurting yourself. Some of the safest trampoline pads are made from thick, durable materials while more sophisticated ones can be UV and frost resistant.
Reviews of The Best Rectangular Trampolines
Now that you know what to look out for when shopping for rectangular trampolines, let’s take a look at some of the most popular models that are available out there.
- Trampoline frame is stabilized by galvanized steel frames with reinforced T-sockets that prevents structural twisting
- Durable and UV resistant polyethylene enclosure netting
- UV-resistant spring pad is made of durable 1” thick foam padding for extra comfort
- Patented no-gap enclosure system gets rid of dangerous gaps where little toes and fingers could get trapped
- Thick and rust-resistant springs provide superior bounce and added support
- Dual net enclosure system with dual zipper and latch clip keeps kids safe while they’re having fun
A classic rectangle shape with long straight sides, the 15 ft Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with enclosure offers the highest lift compared to round trampolines. That’s because its extra long, thick and rust-resistant springs provide excellent support and bounce for jumpers to exercise more control over their jumping height and landing. This makes 15 ft Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline great for competitive and aspiring gymnasts as well as everyone in the family.
With a range of solid safety features, you can rest assured that having fun on this rectangle trampoline is always safe. Its galvanized steel frame and weather-resistant materials ensure durability for many years of jumping fun.
Moreover, the possibility of structural twisting is minimized as the enclosure frame is interlocked with the trampoline frame by sturdy T-sockets at every joint. Best of all, there are no gaps where little toes or fingers could accidentally get trapped as the enclosure net and jump mat are securely attached to each other by a patented no-gap enclosure system. The dual net enclosure system keeps the kids safe by preventing them from bouncing off the trampoline surface. Definitely a quality rectangle trampoline at the right price point.
Upper Bounce Easy Assemble “Spacious” Rectangular Trampoline with Fiber Flex Enclosure Feature 9 x 15 ft
- Top Flex Pole Enclosure System ensures optimal stability and durability
- Heavy duty black-coated steel guarantees ultimate safety and fun for many years
- Jumping mat is made from quality PP mesh material with 8-row stitching that prevents tearing
- Safety pad is crafted from 1” thickness of special foam with the best shock absorbent ability
- Easy to assemble and disassemble feature lets you set up or take apart quickly for storage
If you’re a parent or a gymnastics coach looking for the best trampoline for your kids or students, consider this Upper Bounce Rectangular Trampoline. Engineered from quality materials with top-notch safety features, this rectangle trampoline promises many years of safe jumping fun for people of all ages.
It features a Top Flex Pole Enclosure that offers fantastic stability and durability for the net to stand tall and straight all the time. The frame is made of durable black-coated steel and covered with foam sleeves for added protection. The safety pad is an important component for every trampoline. This Upper Bounce Rectangular Trampoline comes with a safety pad that’s crafted from the highest density closed cell foam with the most superior shock absorbent ability, making it fun and safe for kids and students alike.
Moreover, its jumping mat sports quality PP mesh material and 8-row stitching that minimizes the chances of tearing. The no-gap enclosure also increases safety for your kids by getting rid of gaps between the enclosure net and jumping surface where tiny feet and fingers could easily get caught. The most wonderful thing is, you won’t break a sweat when trying to put together or take apart this trampoline because of its ingenious Easy Assemble/Disassemble System.
- Secure enclosure features vertical zipper and 4 safety clips
- 1.5” thick PVC spring pad makes for more comfortable and higher bounce
- Durable jumping mat is crafted from superior, UV-resistant polypropylene
- Welded upright T-bracket technology prevents frame from twisting and makes every frame leg joint stronger
- Frame and springs are covered by extra wide, UV-resistant safety pads
- Suitable for 6 years old and above
The Summit 14′ Rectangle Trampoline sports the classic rectangle shape that is used for professional gymnastics competitions. This makes it the ideal trampoline for aspiring gymnasts as well as amateur jumpers who are serious about their recreation.
With an array of excellent safety features, rest assured that everyone can be having utmost fun under the safest conditions. The Summit Rectangle Trampoline comes with a secure enclosure made of tightly woven and durable material that prevents accidental landings outside the trampoline.
Its frame and legs are engineered from galvanized steel and stabilized with T-bracket technology to minimize structural twisting. If those safety features are not enough, you can count on the fact that the trampoline frame and springs are covered by extra-wide safety pads. This means jumpers will not be hurt even if they accidentally hit the sides of the trampoline.
However, having safety features doesn’t compromise the fun you can have on its 1.5” thick spring pad that can withstand UV rays, punctures, mildew, dust and stains. Whether you’re using the Summit Rectangle Trampoline for recreational, fitness or gymnastics training, it’s a worthwhile purchase in our eyes.
- Narrow profile makes it suitable for installation in space-precious backyards
- Smoother, deeper and safer bounce with Patented StagedBounceTM technology
- Sturdy frame is engineered from 1.8”thick cold rolled steel
- Tough power-coated finish for more durability
- Patented top strap design prevents safety enclosure net from collapsing
- Safety enclosure features patented Triple-Fail-Safe engineering – a high degree of protection not seen in most other trampoline safety enclosures
With its long and narrow profile, this Mega Outdoor Rectangle Trampoline is great for installing in areas where space is of a premium. Designed with patented StageBounceTM technology that offers a safer, gentler bouncing surface, Mega Outdoor trampolines are the first and only trampolines that are created to minimize the risk of injury on the jumping surface. Actually, having patented technology isn’t new to the Mega Outdoor Rectangle Trampoline.
Its highly durable enclosure sports another safety patent – Triple-Fail-Safe engineering. This system, which is not found in most other trampoline safety enclosures, uses two back up support systems to hold the net in place, giving you total peace of mind when your kiddos are having fun.
Though thisMega Outdoor Rectangular Trampoline could be a huge investment for some, its first-class quality and patented performance makes it worth the investment.
- DoubleBounceTM & SafeBounceTM technology offers enhanced shock absorption and seamless energy transfer between jumper and trampoline
- Triple & Dual-StagedTM Springs absorb more energy, giving a gentler, safer bounce
- Patented back-up support systems in the safety enclosure helps prevent net collapse or failure
- Patented overlapping entry provides continuous protection
Quality leaps to an all-new high in the Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline. Having several patented performance and safety features, this top-end rectangle trampoline beats all others hands-down.
The DoubleBounceTM & SafeBounceTM technology is one feature that sets the Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline apart from other rectangle trampolines. Boasting improved shock absorption and smooth energy transfer between jumper and trampoline, this means less stress on bone joints and reduced possibility of hard/awkward landings that could lead to injury. Coupled with Triple & Dual-StagedTM Springs that provide for a softer bounce, jumpers of all ages can truly let their hair down on the AlleyOop Rectangular Trampoline.
The safety enclosure of the Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline features patented technology as well. Unlike other trampolines, the safety enclosure of the Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline sports patented back-up systems to provide seamless protection even in the rare case of net collapse. When it comes to seamless protection, the overlapping entry of the safety enclosure is also a unique feature rarely seen in other rectangular trampolines.
All that jumpers need to do is slip through the passageway to get in or out of the trampoline, eliminating the possibility of forgetting to zip up a flap-door entry and unwittingly posing a potential safety threat. So if you want tip-top safety together with enhanced performance, consider the Upper Bounce Rectangle Trampoline.